BLUE ECONOMY – INNOVATION – SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT – INTERNATIONALISATION – DISTRICT FINANCE: THE OBSERVATORY OF MEDITERRANEAN FISHING TO SUPPORT AGRICULTURAL FOOD COMPANIES, pursuant to art. 128 L.R. 11/2010 (ex Table H) – Department of Agriculture, Rural Development and MediterraneanFisheries of the SicilianRegion.
The projectaimedatfostering the growth and development of Sicilian and Mediterranean companies through a betterknowledge of the Mediterranean agro-icticfoodsystem; implementingstudies on the Mediterranean agro-icticfoodsystempromoting and disseminating the results to companies in order to increasetheirawareness for a smootherphysiologicalprocess of growth; organizing the Mediterranean Cluster; a transnationalcooperationtoolaimedat the growth of the Sicilian and Mediterraneaneconomicsystem, whichstarting from “fishing” invests
THE OBSERVATORY OF MEDITERRANEAN FISHERIES – THE BLUE ECONOMY APPLICATED IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AGRICULTURAL FOOD COMPARTMENT, GOOD PRACTICE FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF TERRITORIAL SYSTEMS, pursuant to art. 128 L.R. 11/2010 (ex Table H) – Assessorato Agricoltura Sviluppo Rurale e Pesca Mediterranea della Regione Siciliana.
The projectisaimedatimproving the knowledge of the Mediterraneanfood agro-physiologicalsystem and to identifytoolsaimedatincreasing the growth and development of the Sicilian and Mediterraneanrealities in terms of productivitythrough the implementation of activities of studies and dissemination of resultsconcerning the food agro-physiologicalsystem in the Mediterranean; the organization of an international macro-districtthatrepresents a tool of greatdevelopmentalso for the Sicilian economy and lay the foundations of a cooperationthat, starting from fishing, alsoinvestsscientificresearch, training, and allproductivesectors.
– The MediterraneanObservatory in the new dimension of the Agro – Fish – Foodsystem, pursuant to art. 128 L.R. 11/2010 (ex Table H) – Assessorato Agricoltura Sviluppo Rurale e Pesca Mediterrane a of the SicilianRegion.
The projecthasbeendevelopedthrough the confrontationbetweenstakeholderssuchastechnicians and experts of the fields of study on fishing and seapolicies, of the banking world, of scientificresearch, of the national and foreigntrade union and business world in order to identifyideasuseful to support the supplychain and the economic-social systemrelated to itthroughdevelopmentprojects. The objectives of the activitiesimplemented, according to the dictates of the Blue Economy aimedatfulfilling the institutionaltasks of which the Observatoryisdeputy, werethereforeachieved.
– Experimentation of passive refrigeration, according to the OP FEAMP Mis. 1.26 – Innovation in the Fishing sector, the use of innovative technologies for the conservation and transport of perishableproductsforesees the use of equipmentwhosetechnologyisbased on the use of refrigerationmixtures made up of substanceswhosemeltingpointislowerthanthat of the single substancesthat compose it and thatguarantee a goodyield and a resistance in time even of hours.
The projectassessed the possibility of usingthis innovative technologyas an alternative to traditionalrefrigeration to improve the conservation, hygiene and healthquality of fisheryproducts and to draw up a refrigerationprotocol to extend the shelf-life and marketing of fisheryproducts.
– Rigener-Sea: M.A.E.C.I. – Youth exchanges – promotion and development of a model of circular economy applied to the seasystem.
Dissemination and development of goodpractices for the use of scrappedfishingvesselsasplaces for professional training and asplaces of tourist and cultural fruition and reuse of wastefishedatsea, brought to shore by seacurrents or produced on board of vessels; dissemination of goodpracticesrelated to the reuse and valorisation of human resources and valorisation of fishwaste processing products for the production of finishedproducts to be used for example in aquaculture (fishmeal), cosmetics, etc. againstfoodwaste and the revaluation of fishresources.
– Blue Sea Land – Valorizzazione del Pescato – “Financing for the fishingsectorpursuant to Legislative Decree 143/1997.
Realization of a greateventthatunites in a single place the local, national and internationalfoodchains of Mediterraneancountries, Africa and the Middle East, conveying to the world the enhancement of gastronomicexcellence of taste and typicalSicilian cultural peculiarities.
– Medimondo Blue: M.A.E.C.I. – Youth exchanges –
Implementation of activitiesthatenhance the Afro-Mediterranean culture: the culture common to the countries of the southern and northernshores of the Mediterranean and Africa is the key to the development of a lastingprocess of peace and stability in the area; the exchange and promotion of models and principlesshared by the variouscountries can lead to the construction of a transnationalframework for the use of resources and common interestsshared and protected by the differentstates for the collectivewell-being of the area.
– GAMBERO BLUE SEA LAND, as per Measure 3.4. –
Development of new markets and campaignsaimedat consumers of the EFF Sicily 2007-2013, the projectaims to contribute to the development of new markets in the Mediterraneanseafoodchainthrough the Blue Economy model. Partners of the project are: Department of Business Economics and Statistics of the University of Palermo.
– AGRICULTURAL FOODWIRE NETWORKS IN THE GREEN ABD BLUE ECONOMY, pursuant to art. 128 L.R. 11/2010 (ex Table H) – Assessorato Agricoltura Sviluppo Rurale e Pesca Mediterranea della Regione Siciliana.
It promotes the development of agriculture and fishresources, the integrateddevelopment of ruralareas, the environmentalcompatibility of agriculturalactivities, through a continuoussharing of information by promoting the multifunctionality of farms and territorialspecificities.
– THE AGREEMENTAL DISTRICTS, financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Directorate General for the Promotion of the Country System.
Young people from Mediterraneancountries of Africa and the Middle East are trained in intercultural/interreligiousdialogueaswellas culture and foodeducation (Mediterraneandiet) through the creation of a Bio-Mediterranean Cluster presentat EXPO-2015 Milan.
– THE OBSERVATORY OF MEDITERRANEAN WOMEN TOWARDS EXPO 2015. THE BLUE ECONOMY: FISHING AND FEEDING BETWEEN TRADITION AND INNOVATION, financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Directorate General for the Promotion of the Country System.
The projectaims to enhance the role of women in the Mediterranean area towards EXPO 2015.
– NEW ROTTE VERSO LA BLUE ECONOMY under the intervention line: 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 of ERDF P.O. Sicily 2007/2013
The projectisaimedatsupporting the development and strengthening of the enterprisesbelonging to the Production District of Fishery-COSVAP and foresees the realization of innovative investments and the implementation of new technologiesaimedatraising the quality and foodsafetylevels of the fisheryproductscoming from the fisheryenterprises of the territory.
Partners of the project are: IAMC-CNR U.O.S. Capo Granitola, Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Sicilia, ISA-CNR, BionatSrl, K2 Innovazione srl, Department of Business Economics and Statistics of the University of Palermo.
– CLUB BLEU ARTISANAL, under the programme ENPI – Coopereation Transfrontaliere Italie-Tunisie 2007 /2013
The projectisaimedatcreating a qualitylabelthatgroupstogether the products of artisanalfishing and the accommodationfacilitiesthatwill use them.
– DISTRICTS IN THE KITCHEN. Financed by the Ministry of Economic Development,
Itisaimedatbringing consumers and producersclosertogether, thusshortening the supplychain, and promoting the economicdevelopment of the companies belonging to the Districtsinvolved. October 2013 – December 2013
– THE DISTRICT’S NEW TRAINING ROUTES. MULTICULTURAL ENTERPRISE AND THE BLUE ECONOMY OF THE SEA: YOUNG PEOPLE IN COMPARISON. Financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Directorate General for the Promotion of the Country System
A cultural exchangebetweenyoungforeigners from North Africancountries and students from highereducationinstitutions in Mazara del Vallo in order to create fertile ground for the birth and development of multicultural businesses inspired by the principles of the blue economy, a model of responsibledevelopment, sustainable, shared and orientedtowardsinnovation, technology transfer and internationalization.
– YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THE WIDER MIDDLE EAST WORKING IN THE FISHERIES SECTOR. Financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Directorate General for the Promotion of the Country System.
Aimedat the realization of training meetingsbetweenyoungpeople from the Mediterranean and the enlarged Middle East concerning the topic of fishing and scientificresearch.
QUALIMED” THE MARK OF QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY OF AGRICULTURAL FOOD PRODUCTS FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN BASIN, under the ENPI – Coopereation Transfrontaliere Italie-Tunisie 2007/2013 programme.
The overallobjective of the projectis the consolidation and development of trade in agri-foodproducts from the integratedItalian-Tunisiansupplychains and the sale on internationalmarketsthrough the use of a joint qualitymark “Qualimed”.
– FORO PER L’AFRICA AND THE MEDIOR ENLARGED, financed by the Department of Agriculture, Rural Development and MediterraneanFisheries of the SicilianRegion.
Itstrengthens the initiative of promotion and development of the district model among the economicoperators of theseareas to promote and start a process of exchange/promotion thatsees the Sicilianseafaringas the protagonist of a possible and necessaryprocess of scientific and productivecooperation, for the creation of common markets, of sharedproductiveactivities in the field of fishing.
– PROJECT: YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THE WIDER MIDDLE EAST WORKING IN THE FISHING SECTOR. Financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Directorate General for the Promotion of the Country System,
The aimis the realization of training meetingsbetweenyoungpeople from the Mediterranean and the wider Middle East on the subject of fishing and scientificresearch.
FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT 2011-2012. Financed by the Department of Agricultural and FoodResources of the SicilianRegion.
Aimedatactivatingmechanisms for the provision of high value-addedservices to companies in the industrial chain of the fisheriessector and relatedfish processing companies.
SEARCH FOR ENVIRONMENTAL, FISHING AND SUPPLY CHAIN LIMITS TO SHRIMP EXPLOITATION. Financed by the Ministry of Economic Development D.M. 27.12.2007.
Aimedatsupporting the development and strengthening of the economy of the fishingindustry on the high seas in terms of shrimptrawling and productquality, throughdirectactions to the member companies of the Fishing Production District – COSVAP. Partners: Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico della Sicilia (PSTS), Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Sicilia (IZS), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Aziendali e Finanziarie (SEAF), Alfa Coldsrl.